National Simplicity Day is celebrated on July 12th to honor the birthday of Henry David Thoreau, a writer known for his advocacy of living a simple life. On this day people are encouraged to unplug, declutter, and embrace a more streamlined way of living.
At Clarity Benefit Solutions, we believe that simplicity should be celebrated all year long. We work hard to offer the simplest, most seamless experience for brokers, HR professionals, and individuals when it comes to employee benefits.
Here are just some of the ways we’re helping people take a simply smarter approach to benefits.
Technology shouldn’t make benefits administration more complicated; rather, it should be the main driver of simplicity. A solution that harnesses industry-leading technology can simplify benefits administration tremendously in ways like:
- Customizable portals - Grant access for clients and employees to access what they need and how they need it.
- Fully customizable admin panels - Don’t waste any time navigating to the right configuration; instead have it available on demand.
- Easy-to-use claims management - Empower employees to easily submit and manage claims independently.
- Seamless application integrations - Eliminate duplicate work and continue using applications and programs you’re familiar with.
- Real-time reporting - Maintain compliance and stay up to date on status.
- Intuitive mobile app - Reach people where they communicate best and empower users to access their benefits whenever they need them.
Clarity is consistently honing these and additional technologies to bring users the simplest, most seamless experience possible.
Dedicated customer service
When you have a question or need assistance, you deserve a straightforward answer by an expert who cares. No wild goose chase, no being passed from robot to robot -- just simple answers.
Clarity’s unmatched customer service does just this. Our team of service representatives truly loves helping clients, maintaining a 97% retention rate for the past ten years and earning a 55 Net Promoter Score for Consumer Benefits (three times higher than the industry average of 14).
This dedicated service allows organizations to make the most out of their relationship with Clarity. For example, Clarity offers a skills-based routing system that identifies support calls and routes them to the appropriate resource -- a real life representative who is a subject matter expert.
Solutions tailored to you
Nothing is simply smarter than solutions that are tailored to your specific needs. Whether you’re looking for employee engagement, automation or administrative resource saving, you should be able to have it at your fingertips to access any time you need it.
Having custom-tailored solutions frees up time to focus on what really matters. For employees, that could be the key project that hits a strategic goal. For HR professionals, it gives them time to make sure employees are engaged with their jobs. For brokers, it allows for more relationship-building time… and so on.
If you are inspired by National Simplicity Day the way we are, join us in moving beyond complicated benefits administration and find a simply smarter way. Schedule a demo today to find out how we can help you do so.